28/01/2014

Spirit

Books always used to be my one exception regarding the aim of a minimalistic life, but even that has seemingly changed. I noticed last year that rather than reading new (to me) books I was re-reading old treasures instead and I even caught myself admiring the lack of books in a friend’s house (her books had been removed only because she was decorating). It’s quite the turn-around for someone whose life has always been lived weaving and tripping through piles and piles of the things …

Pictured is one of my favourite finds from last year. Selling at £65 minimum for a new hardback copy on Amazon, I picked up this Dan Pearson beauty Spirit (not just new, but signed) for a £2 steal at one of my favourite haunts. It undoubtedly falls into the ‘treasure’ category.

No comments: